Father’s Day (Sunday 20th June 2021) is fast approaching but what if the special man in your life is hard to buy for?
Say no more! Rocket Jack is here to save the day with ten unique gift ideas:
The perfect gift to let him know you care and remind them to take some time for themselves. We love this carefully curated WILDMAN gift box that empowers and inspires for £40.
Why not customise your very own hot sauce for Dad? Choose your flavours, heat level, herbs and spices as well as any special extras, then name your sauce and upload an image for the label for just £18.99.
If dad loves a fried breakfast then how about gifting him this A3 limited edition print by Rocket Jack, which can be enjoyed every day for just £36.
If Dad is into his music (and chocolate!) What about a beautifully-crafted chocolate vinyl record, and white-and-milk chocolate cassette tape duo for £22? Don’t forget we also have a collection of art prints for music lovers, which can be personalised with an artist and song of your choice.
- Is there a dad in the world who doesn't get socks for all gifting occasions? Well now you can get him THE raddest sock there is. Not just a dodgy pair of socks, a luxury product designed to feel really lovely and look even better for £18.
- Ideal for curry lovers, The Spicery Friday night curry subscription box contains all the species and recipe cards you’ll need to create a fantastic curry feast for 4 people. Choose either three, six or twelve months from £26.
- Does papa need a bit of a pamper? Then how about this sustainable grooming kit from Aphrodite & Ares from £39.90? You can even personalise the labels with his name for an extra special touch.
- Celebrate the ultimate superhero team with this hero and sidekick set, the ultimate gift for the inseparable pair ready to take on the world. Available from Ellie Ellie for £29.
- We all know a snoozy boozer, whether that's Grandad after a lunchtime drink with his Sunday Roast or Dad who has had a glass or two of his favourite tipple watching the Grand Prix. Make someone chuckle with this ‘You Booze You Snooze’ glass decanter.
And for a practical gift dad is sure to love, we spotted this lightweight personalised wireless charger made from bamboo wood for £14.99.