Aside from create beautiful wall art, our favourite things to do are eat and drink (and snowboard) - and travel the world doing just that.
Now the restaurants are open again, we thought it was the perfect opportunity to share with you our favourite places to eat in our hometown of Brighton.
In no particular order, here’s our top ten:
1. The Set - ok, so we said it wasn’t in order but The Set is our FAVE restaurant, which just happens to be next door to The Artists Residence, a quirky boutique hotel which is renowned for its cocktails.
2. Sixty Four Degrees - tucked away in the Brighton Lanes, 64 Degrees is a small restaurant with an open kitchen by Great British Menu 2017 winner chef Michael Bremner, serving creative tasting menus using local produce. Be warned though, you may only be able to get a table for more than four if you plan months in advance.
3. Fatto a Mano - this had to make an appearance as it’s home to our son’s favorite ever pizza, with it’s soft and pillowy crusts, which they usually bring home to dip in marmite.
4. Bincho Yakitori - smack in the heart of restaurant street as it is locally known (Preston Street), Bincho is our go to for delicious Japanese sharing plates.
5. Chilli Pickle - is a Brighton institution serving and home delivering some of the best Indian street food around. Their Grand Thalis are to die for!
6. Noodles Soup - on West Street, just a stone's throw from the station and the beach, lies this little gem, which in our food obsessed opinion does the best noodle soup in the whole freaking world! If you’re into Ramen as much as we are then check out our limited edition foodie infographic prints.
7. Easy Tiger - at The Hampton combines two of our favourite things, Indian street food and craft beer. They also happen to have one of our Tiger prints on their wall so do check it out when you visit, it’s this one!
8. Fourth and Church - a great little spot by Hove town hall, exciting and inventive small plates of local produce served up in a cosy little wine shop.
9. Talloc - this Mexican place near the old pier is a real gem.
10. Stoneham Pub - serving the Stoneham Park and Poets Corner neighbourhoods, the Stoneham pub is great for a Sunday Roast with the kids with its large garden. It also happens to be where we got married so we do have a bit of a soft spot for it.
We love discovering new places to eat so please drop us a DM on Instagram with your recommendations!